Here's the scholarship requirements and application Adobe PDF Form. The government agency offers full and half merit scholarship under Student Financial Assistance Programs (StuFAPs), grant-in-aid programs and also student loan program under Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP).
Ched scholarships availability is usually announced in February every year, and application period runs through March and April. Here’s the details of qualifications, requirements and steps based on the LATEST Ched Memorandum Orders No. 29 series of 2009 as amended by No. 07 and 56 series of 2012.
One of the updates is the lifting of NCAE results as one of the requirements. Check the details of CHED scholarship application below.CHED scholarship application
1. Must be a Filipino citizen of good moral character.
2. Must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application except for senior citizens;
3. Must be a high school graduate or a candidate for graduation;
4. Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed P300,000.000. For those who are exempted from filing income tax, there should be a certificate of tax exemption from the BIR. For OFW and seafarers, a latest copy of contract or proof of income.
5. Must not be a recipient of any government scholarship and financial assistance.
1. CHED StuFAPs Application (OSS Form 01);
2. Duly certified HighSchool Report Card for third year and grades for the first three grading periods for fourth year:
3. Latest Income Tax Return(ITR), Certificate of Tax Exemption or Copy of Contract or proof of income of parents/guardian from Bureau of Internal Revenue;
4. Certificate of good moral character from the high school principal/guidance counselor;
1. Get a copy of CHED StuFAPs application form from CHED offices or download in Adobe PDF.
2. Fully accomplished the form and submit it to CHED Regional Offices together with all documentary requirements mentioned above.
3. After evaluation, CHED will contact/mail you regarding status of your application. Based on their timeline, notice of award to qualified applicants is issued in April but sometimes may be delayed to May or June.
Full Merit Program – P15,000 per semester
Half Merit Program – P7,500 per semester
Tulong Dunong grant-in-aid – P6,000 per semester
Study Now Pay Later Plan – P7,500 per semester
List of Courses CHED priority coursers from SY 2011-2012 to SY 2015-2016 in Adobe PDF Download here. For more information visit CHED regional offices for your inquiries.