Here are the 18 simple step-by-step guide on how to vote Philippine Election.
How to Vote:
1. Draft a list of Candidates you want to vote for.
2. Bring Voter's Id. If none bring any of the following IDs: SSS, Driver's License, Passport or Postal ID.
3. Precint opens 7 a.m. and closes 7 p.m.
4. Upon arriving at the precinct, look for your name in the Precint Computerized Voters' List (PCVL)
5. Get the complete set of election paraphelnalia from board of Election Inspectors: Ballot, Official Comelec Marking Pen, Ballot Secrecy Folder.
6. Canditates names are listed on the ballot. Look for the names of the candidates you want to vote for.
7. The ballot also contains how many you should vote for in every position.
8. Mark or shade the oval beside the name of your candidate.
9. Ensure that you have completely and wholely marked the oval, and that you have not exceede the border of the oval.
10. Do not overvote, exceed the number of positions you can vote for. Your ballot will be wasted.
11. While voting, cover your ballot with the ballot secrecy folder and do not show to others.
12. Avoid talking while voting.
13. Bringing camera and cellphone is prohibited.
14. You are not supposed to bring out the election paraphernalia.
15. Tampering with the ballot is against the law.
16. After voting, approach the PCOS machine or the Precinct Count Optical Scand machine.
17. Feed your ballot onto the ballot feeder.
18. Have your right foreginger nail marked with indelible ink.
The Philippine presidential and vice presidential election of 2016 is the next presidential election in the Philippines, scheduled on Monday, May 9, 2016. Incumbent President Benigno Aquino III is barred from seeking re-election, pursuant to the 1987 Philippine Constitution. Therefore, this election will determine the 16th President of the Philippines. The position of president and vice president are elected separately, and the winning candidates may come from different political parties.